CAD-Layouts from ILFA - a perfect solution.
With our CAD-Services we support you from the first idea of the connection scheme, the PCB layout up to the assembling of components. Already in the phase of planning you can use our consulting service and benefit from the competence of our specialists. Your construction documents such as wiring diagrams, design specifications and technical drawings, whether in paper format or digital, are the base for us to design your layouts in close alignment with you.
We will identify the best technical and financial solution with you and support you from the development of the mounted prototype to the production of large series.
The layout documentation includes all mechanical process schemes (cutting and drilling plans).
We use the system Pulsonix to create your layout design.
An overview of our CAD-Services:
- Analysis of the CAD requirements and technical consulting on layer constructions
- Evaluation of specifications of the PCBs
- Time and cost planning
- Data records for PCB structures
- Data records for mechanical process schemes (cutting and drilling plans)
- Data records for pick and place machines
- Layout documentation
- Cross sections (thickness dimensions, layer constructions)
- Expertise (layer build-up)
- Impedance measurements (metrology protocols)
- Solder paste stencils (laser cut)
- Soldering paste stencils (glued in screen frames)
- PCB production
Benefit from our expertise in the fields of production technology.
Producing PCB´s for more than 35 years, we are familiar with all manufacturing technologies and can implement our knowledge in the layout design of your PCB´s.
We use state of the art components such as FPGA, SoC (32/64Bit), DDR3/ DDR4, PCI and connected high speed components, respectively bus systems. We create layouts for miniaturized constructions such as µBGA/ BGA / LGA / BTC, which are challenging for every PCB manufacturer and use methods such as plugging and stacked vias in order to create compact boards. We also offer layout design for specific technologies such as Iceberg-Technique and thick copper for high current applications.
Customers of the air and space sector, industry electronics, medical engineering, automotive and especially from the highly innovative segments of satellite technique, sensors and robotic trust our competence. At our production side in Hanover/Germany we produce prototypes and smaller and medium sized series. Larger series we manufacture via our certified ILFA partners.
Our experienced layout staff ensures that you face an efficient production and mounting process of your PCB´s.
- Placement of fiducial marks in order to ensure the exact positioning of your PCB during paste printing and assembly.
- Reflection of assembly and soldering technologies already at the layout process, to ensure an ideal processing of the PCBs.
- Ensuring free margin space of components in order to set the PCBs easily in the pick and place machines.
Your advantages at a glance:
We know all available production technologies and help you to identify the most efficient layout for your connection scheme.
With our wide variety of basic materials we can optimally fulfill your requirements during the layout process.
With proper layer schemes, extreme thin inner layers, edge plating etc. we can achieve better results for an EMV-defined design.
High signal integrity we achieve with an ideal layer construction and respective contacting variations, GND-PWR-Systems and impedance defined signaling structures.
- We know all available production technologies and help you to identify the most efficient layout for your connection scheme.
- With our wide variety of basic materials we can optimally fulfill your requirements during the layout process.
- With proper layer schemes, extreme thin inner layers, edge plating etc. we can achieve better results for an EMV-defined design.
- High signal integrity we achieve with an ideal layer construction and respective contacting variations, GND-PWR-Systems and impedance defined signaling structures.
- We not only create a layout in accordance to the connection scheme but also consult the customer if there are any anomalies of the circuit.
- ILFA guarantees the correctness of layouts in regards of the provided connection scheme and delivers substitute PCB´s in case of failures.
- Our layout staff is highly familiar with the production of printed circuit boards and the assembling processes.
- With the ILFA-CAD-Service and our own production side, you will not waste time on alignment activities with your service provider.